This article will show you how to connect your Microsoft mail to Kontolink.
It’s important that you have a real Microsoft mail – In other words, it must not be a shared inbox, a group or anything like that. If that is the case, Kontolink won’t be able to connect to it.
How to connect
Open “Document sources”
A document source is the place, were you keep your documents.
1. Open the menu in the upper left corner.
2. Click on “Add new”.
3. Choose “Connect to Microsoft mail”.
Press start, to establish the connection
You will be taken to Microsofts own login-site.
4. Inset your login information.
Are you already logged in (in another tap), the connection will automatically happen.
Therefore, be aware that you are not logged in to a different Microsoft account in your browser.
Inset email and password
5. Inset your email and password through the safe connection.
There you go! 🎉
You’re Microsoft mail is now connected to Kontolink.
These email domains are included in the Microsoft integration
Here´s a list of domains that use Microsoft servers:
- @live.dk / @live.com
- @hotmail.dk / @hotmail.com
- @msn.dk / @msn.com
- If you have an Office 365 email with your own domain.
Do you need help?
You can reach us on our chat, mail: email@example.com or tel. +45 7199 9770.